Giambrone is a leading global law firm based in the city with international offices across Europe and North Africa offering full corporate commercial legal services.
Our firm's culture is friendly, informal and we are proud of our strong employee retention and engagement
We boast a trusted business development marketing team with a stable and high performing management structure across partner level to the BD, clients and marketing team.
Our well-established client relationship team is recruiting for an assistant to support the Head of Marketing and the Head of Client Relations across all manner of events, marketing, reporting and communications. You will be involved in assisting potential new clients, drafting engagement letters, following up on existing enquires and generally support the Client Relationship Team across our network of international offices.
You will also be involved in database management, creating marketing collateral for events and mailings and reaching out to a wide variety of internal stakeholders. You will become a valued member of this busy team and be willing to support across the day to day as well get involved in special projects. This is a fantastic role for an ambitious, hardworking and enthusiastic assistant looking to work in a top law firm. You will have the opportunity to hone your skill set and learn.
An eye for data and pulling together reports will be needed using the latest tech tools along with a genuine interest to work across a wide range of marketing and business development duties. You will need to be able to work in a corporate office environment and build good working relationships with senior stakeholders. We will be looking for someone bright, positive and extremely organised.
Discretion and confidentiality are an absolute must.
Key responsibilities include
- Educated to degree level with business or legal background
- At least 12 months of solid work experience from an office environment, ideally within a law firm or professional services
- A strong interest in pursuing a career within marketing or business development
- Ability to prepare draft letters and emails, creating agendas for meetings and proof reading and responding to correspondence;
- Research and proof reading and undertaking client related work. Support the wider team in the day-to-day management and delivery of client services;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- This role is full time, and permanent. The firm offer excellent benefits, a highly inclusive working culture and you will have the opportunity to further your skills and learn.
What you'll get in return
The salary for this role will be dependent on the candidate’s experience. We also offer performance related bonus, generous holiday entitlement and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting ref: CSLON29/2016.
We typically receive a high number of applications for some of our roles, it is not always possible to respond to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within seven days, it means in this instance your application has not been taken forward, and we will not have kept your details. We hope that you will re-apply for any positions that interest you in the future.