Giambrone, pan-European law firm with offices across Europe and North Africa, is currently seeking an experienced office assistant for its busy office in Milan.
You will report to the Managing Partners. A key part of the role will be liaising with clients, staff and consultants as well as perform general office duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage emails and telephone calls
- Schedule appointments with clients
- Filing & photocopying as required
- Order stationery & supplies
- Ensure general tidiness of office, kitchen & meeting room
- Maintain databases
- Complete Time Sheets
- Process Invoices
- Run weekly reports and monthly reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Manager
Required Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate is an English mother tongue or bilingual in English-Italian with at least 3 years of experience in administrative roles, excellent administration skills, able to communicate effectively. Desirable attributes include: enthusiasm, a flexible approach to work and having the ability to organise own workloads and meet tight deadlines.