Giambrone is a leading global law firm with offices across Europe and North Africa. Our firm's culture is friendly, informal and we are proud of our strong employee retention and engagement.
Following a restructure within the EMEA HR team, we have created a brand new role for a HR and Recruitment Administrator to join our team based at the London office.
As the Recruitment & HR Administrator, you will be responsible for the delivery of timely and effective administrative support to our management team. This role would suit someone who is at the early stages of their HR career and wishes to develop into a Junior Management Role within the next 3 to 5 years within an international law firm and a multi-cultural environment.
The day to day activities of this role will be dealing with contracts, references, administration of HR paperwork and helping with absence management. This is a busy HR function, and due to the expansion is dealing in the main with new starters to the business.
- Support the team in all aspects of recruitment, including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates,monitoring and audit for compliance with safer recruitment policy and best practice for all recruitment in the EMEA region
- Update and maintain the HR database ensuring all starters and leavers are processed appropriately, sending acknowledgement letters & exit questionnaires as well as archiving the leaver files.
- To work with managers in recommending and implementing cost effective recruitment strategies to ensure Giambrone has a full complement of staff in the region.
- Provide monthly KPI information to Practice Director on all region's recruitment matters
- Ensure HR system and all HR files are kept up to date and in line with Data Protection legislation
- Develop, maintain and improve high quality HR processes that provide employees with a positive experience throughout the employee life cycle.
- Support the management team with note taking on an ad hoc basis.
- Coordinate the annual Personal Details and Adhering to Company Policy declaration update
- Maintain accurate, up to date personnel files, both manual and electronic.
- Work closely with departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Assist with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary.
- Develop and implement of new HR policies.
- Interpret and advise on employment law.
- Undertake regular salary reviews.
- Manage and maintain contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Maintain the company Organisation Chart.
- Liaise with payroll providing accurate and timely information.
- Prepare and present HR information and reports as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience within an administrative role ideally within a HR department with experience of HR systems.
You will be able to work on multiple tasks with conflicting priorities and have a keen eye for detail. Experience of HR administration and part CIPD qualification would also be a distinct advantage.
What you'll get in return
We are offering an initial salary of c£16,000-£18,000 plus generous holiday entitlement and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting ref: HRLON22/2016.
Exceptional customer service is always our first priority at Giambrone, but with the number of applications we receive for some of our roles, it is not always possible to get back to everyone individually.
If you do not hear from us within 4 days, it means in this instance your application has not been taken any further, and we will not have kept your details. We hope that you will apply again for any positions that interest you in the future.
For more details, visit here