Giorgio Bianco is an Associate Lawyer responsible for the Tunisian office management.
Giorgio graduated at the University of Sassari with a thesis in European law about “European Neighborhood Policy Instrument” drafted in Bruxelles. Giorgio is a legal mediator and a qualified Italian Lawyer who joined Giambrone in January 2012.
Giorgio Bianco's expertise encompasses private client, wealth management, family law, corporate and commercial work, international cross-border trade in respect to foreign companies operating in and out of Tunisia and in all Arabic Countries (specifically in Maghreb and Mashreq area).
He also provides specialised legal expertise in respect to debt collection, employment, personal injury, professional negligence and Italian immigration matters.
Giorgio is fluent in Italian, French, English and Arabic.
Giorgio’s representative matters include advising/assisting:
- in several debt recovery matters of a value of up to €500.000 assisting various Italian large companies against Tunisian suppliers, also achieving a favourable final judgment in the Tunisian jurisdiction;
- in a case of international child abduction between Italy and Tunisia, with a successful result;
- in several cases concerning seizure matters in cross-border law areas in Italy and Tunisia;
- in the drafting of international acts with high values in different languages;
- in a case of a fatal accident and relative insurance procedures, obtaining a high award for compensation.