Giorgio Bianco is a Senior Associate, Regional Partner and Head of Sardinian and Tunisian desks.
Giorgio started his legal practice in Sardinia, where he would eventually set his own law firm. In 2012 he joined Giambrone, initially working from the Tunisian office. In 2017, Giorgio provided invaluable contribution for the opening of the Sardinian office. At Giambrone, Giorgio succesfully strenghtened his knowledge of International and Tunisian law.
Giorgio's main areas of expertise revolve around International and Cross-Border Civil and Commercial law, international contracts, Real Estate, Tunisian and Islamic Law.
He also provides specialised legal expertise in respect to debt collection, employment, personal injury, professional negligence and Italian immigration matters.
Giorgio graduated at the University of Sassari with a thesis in European law about “European Neighborhood Policy Instrument” drafted in Bruxelles. After a brief experience in Egypt, Giorgio started to study Arabic in Sardinia, subsequently improving his proficiency in Tunisia.
Giorgio is fluent in Italian, French, English and Arabic.
Giorgio’s representative matters include advising/assisting:
- in several debt recovery matters of a value of up to €500.000 assisting various Italian large companies against Tunisian suppliers, also achieving a favourable final judgment in the Tunisian jurisdiction;
- in a case of international child abduction between Italy and Tunisia, with a successful result;
- in several cases concerning seizure matters in cross-border law areas in Italy and Tunisia;
- in the drafting of international acts with high values in different languages;
- in a case of a fatal accident and relative insurance procedures, obtaining a high award for compensation.