Giambrone is an international law firm with a vacancy for an experienced CILEX regulated lawyer to join the Financial Services department in our London office.
- Assisting Partners and Associates on various tasks in the Banking & Finance practice group with a particular focus on regulatory matters
- Legal research, drafting and reviewing of transaction documentation
- General support to fee-earners and trainees across the corporate departments, focusing largely on Private Equity and Capital Markets
- Various company secretarial duties, including updating statutory registers
- Assist with due diligence: review and analysis of documents and assist with the drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Previous finance/banking paralegal experience (min 6 months)
- Excellent academics: Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC ideally
Competitive Salary based on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org