Digital Marketing Manager
Giambrone is an international law firm with offices throughout major EU capitals. We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote our firm and international services.
The ideal candidate will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/clients. Also important are strong writing skills, to effectively communicate our brand’s message, and data analysis skills, to extract value from reporting tools. They will also be required to identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimise marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
The role will be based in London but will require a degree of travelling to our European offices, mainly Munich, Milan and Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will have trained at a top tier law firm and have at least three years experience in digital marketing. This person is both data driven (utilising multiple internal data systems to measure marketing performance) and creative. They will provide original research and benchmarking industry best practices to ensure the most effective digital presentation of the brand, providing an experience that is consistent with Giambrone's exceptional standards.
The role will require strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think strategically both from a business and legal perspective.
- Experience of management of websites.
- Significant experience and knowledge of digital marketing and its different channels.
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to operate content management systems.
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious candidate to join a talented legal team and undertake a wide variety of work for an exciting and market leading law firm.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 April 2019.
If you do not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.