Marketing Executive - Graphic Designer
Giambrone Law, International Law Firm with offices across Europe and North Africa, is currently seeking an experienced office assistant for its busy office in London.
You will report to the Head of Business Development & Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create a wide variety and high volume of cross-platform elements and materials;
- Work with Marketing Team to design online advertising and promotional materials;
- Work with Digital Media to create graphics for web and social media including infographics;
- Work with Marketing team to evolve visual brand identity of the Firm;
- Image retouching / research.
- Fluent Italian/Spanish;
- Copywriting skills;
- Proven Graphic Design Skills;
- Good knowledge of Web Design;
- Ability to prioritize and track projects through creative process;
- Easily translate a variety of style guides into design work;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Desirable attributes include: enthusiasm, a flexible approach to work and having the ability to organise own workloads and meet tight deadlines.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting ref: ME/GDLON/2017