Vacancy: Corporate Associate - Italy - 3 Yrs PQE
Our Corporate department in Milan is fast expanding. We act for private and public companies, banks, governments and states, amongst others. We are consistently ranked at the top of the league tables in Europe, Asia and globally. Most of our work has a cross-border element, requiring us to draw on the expertise of our corporate lawyers in other offices across the network.
Our lawyers are capable of providing clients with a broad range of legal services related to Italian, English and European law. The organisation of our Milan office divides its activity into five main areas: Finance (Banking and Capital Markets), Corporate and Commercial, Litigation and Tax.
The ideal candidate will be expected to work on a broad mix of transactions, including public and private M&A, joint ventures, private equity and securities offerings. Most of the work will have an international dimension and will range from some of the largest and most complex transactions to smaller deals which provide greater responsibility. We offer comprehensive training and career development for associates at all levels and encourage secondments, both within our international network and to our clients.
- Working on a wide variety of large, complex public and private M&A transactions
- Working on full scale worldwide mergers of existing businesses, new ventures and a variety of joint ventures
- Involvement with private equity and fund raising transactions across a wide range of market sectors
- Involvement in funds and regulatory work
- While we encourage a broad spread of work there is an opportunity to specialize and join a number of skills and sector groups, including TMT, financial institutions, private equity, securities, transport, investment banking and many others
- Qualified lawyer
- Top class academic record
- Corporate experience involving cross border transactions from a leading firm
- Min 3 Years PQE
- A strong technical and commercial background
Salary is competitive and dependant on PQE level and the seniority of particular role. Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect a lawyer to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate legal context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.
Giambrone is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the EEA and providing the firm with evidence of that right prior to employment commencing.