Education: LLB- University of Delhi (Campus Law Centre ) LLM - Queen Mary College, University of London
Admitted: England & Wales - 2006
Year Joined: 2022
Languages: English and Hindi
Ajit Mishra, a partner in the London office.
Ajit is a dual-qualified corporate lawyer (in the UK and India) and leads Giambrone & Partners’ International & India desk. Ajit has a strong track record in corporate and commercial law. He specialises in cross-border foreign direct investment (FDI) laws
Prior to joining Giambrone & Partners Ajit led the India desk at three major City-based law firms and he was also managing partner of another firm’s London office.
Ajit already has strong links in India and seeks to develop those further, supporting Indian companies operating in, or planning to invest in the UK and Europe, as well as helping international clients to launch effectively in India.
Ajit’s reputation in India is well-established; he received the prestigious National Law Day Award in 2009, from the Honourable President of India, acknowledging him as a role model for young lawyers in India and abroad.
Ajit’s other achievements include:
- Board member of Manchester India Partnership
- Special Economic Advisor to the City of Magdeburg (Germany)
- Chair and Founder of UK-India Legal Partnership
- Chairman - Queen Mary College, CCLS - India Chapter
- Best M&A Lawyer of the year, 2020 - Business World
- Jury member “Business World GC Power List’
- Jury Member “India’s 40 under 40” 2020
- Asian Voice - “Lawyer of the year” 2019
Additionally he is a member of The Law Society of England & Wales, The Bar Council of India and The Delhi High Court Bar Association