Giambrone’s specialist Italian personal injury lawyers have successfully assisted numerous clients in mid to high value claims where some form of injury (mild through to severe) was sustained through no fault of their own, throughout Italy.
If you have suffered any kind of personal injury, illness or accident that was not your own fault, Giambrone's expert Italian Personal Injury lawyers will endeavour to secure the compensation that you deserve.
Recent examples of our work in the Italian Personal Injury Department involve:
- road traffic accidents in Italy: in 2014, we have secured in excess of €7m of compensation for clients victims of road traffic accidents in Italy
- trips, slips and falls (e.g. in public places, the workplace)
- cruise ship accidents: we have been involved in representing Costa Concordia and Norman Atlantic passengers to secure multi-million euros compensation for the vessels' insurers
- holiday accidents (e.g. skiing, horse riding): we have representing the families of several foreign injured parties as a result of skiing accidents in the Alps, swimming pool accidents in hotels
- medical negligence: we have a dedicated team of Italian medical malpractice lawyers who specialise in assisting hospital patients and in claims against doctors and hospitals.
Accidents considered as 'personal injury accidents' include for examples; road traffic accidents, work accidents, slipping in public places, trips or falls and faulty goods accidents.
Our Italian personal injury experts are trained to help clients understand the process and procedure of making a claim against an Italian insurance in simple terms. Our experienced team of Italian personal injury specialists usually deal with personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis and our fees are usually recovered from the other side.
Giambrone genuinely cares about its clients and have always its utmost to achieve the best possible outcome for them in the shortest possible time.
Our primary aim is to build on and increase the benefits of early but fair settlements which satisfy both parties to a dispute. Hence, parties are encouraged to resolve their particular dispute without resorting to litigation by adopting the method of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as:
- discussion and negotiation;
- early neutral evaluation by an independent third party (for example, an individual experienced in the subject matter of the claim); or
- mediation – a form of facilitated negotiation assisted by an independent neutral party
In cases where A.D.R. fails and matters become contentious, our award-winning Italian litigation lawyers vigorously fight for clients’ rights through the appropriate court.
Road Accidents in Italy
Road traffic accidents can have devastating consequences, physical and financial, with Giambrone on your side you can be confident of getting the best possible outcome.
We understand that road traffic accidents can be devastating, and we don't believe you should have to suffer from other people's mistakes or carelessness. We're fully trained and experienced in the realm of road traffic accidents and know just what it takes to get the road accident compensation that you're looking for, Giambrone can take on any valid road traffic accident claim to get the most suitable result.
Road Traffic Accidents generally involve car accidents, third party fire and theft, which are covered in comprehensive car insurance. Drivers, passengers, cyclists, pedestrians, and accidents involving animals usually involve personal injury claims. Drivers are also able to make personal injury compensation claims in this type of accident if someone else was to blame for the accident. Passengers can file this type of claim for damages they have suffered due to injuries as well.
Generally, these claims are results of someone else’s negligence. If cyclists are involved in an accident where they are hit by a third-party, they are also able to file this type of claim if they suffer injuries.
To contact our Italian Personal Injury Department, send us details of your circumstances for a free initial assessment of your case to Piero Mastrosimone, Legal Director in Giambrone’s Insurance and Personal Injury Department. Alternatively, contact us online here