Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR is important to the firm. We recognise our responsibility to our clients, employees, suppliers and the wider communities in which we live and work.
Our commitment to CSR is demonstrated by:
- Engaging in pro bono programmes where our lawyers provide legal advice on a free or discounted basis to charities and those in need;
- Providing legal services according to the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Integrating diversity into all of our activities and in the workplace across our offices;
- Creating an inclusive environment in which our employees can fulfil their potential;
- Operating from day to day in an environmentally and socially responsible way, for example, by recycling; and actively promoting and participating in fund raising events for our charity of the year.
Brendan Dine, Director of Client Services recently commented:
“Corporate and Social Responsibility is a key aspect of our firm. We have a number of initiatives in place to promote CSR internally and externally and where possible we use our particular expertise to contribute to communities both locally and internationally.”