A leading law firm with a global presence
Founded in 2004 with the opening of offices in London, opposite the Royal Courts of Justice, and Italy, Giambrone has since expanded its operations globally by establishing a presence in other important commercial and cultural centres around Europe, including Barcelona, Glasgow, Munich, and Tunis; in addition to the Italian offices in Palermo, Rome, Milan and Sardinia. In May 2014, the firm relocated its UK head office to the prestigious area of St. Paul’s Cathedral Churchyard in London. The firm has since re-located again to 12 Bridewell Place which is a short distance away by Ludgate Circus.
The firm is uniquely positioned to extend assistance under one roof, to our clients with all their international dealings. Our multi-lingual lawyers are able to provide insights into the local business environment together with experience in multiple jurisdictions.
- 2004 – opened in London and Palermo
- 2008 – opened in Rome
- 2009 – opened in Tunis
- 2012 – opened in Milan
- 2014 – relocated London office
- 2016 – opened in Munich
- 2016 – opened in Sardinia
- 2017 – relocated Milan office
- 2017 – opened in Barcelona
- 2018 - opened in Glasgow
- 2018 - expands in the US with a joint venture
- 2020 - open new office in Porto
- 2021 - opened new office in Lyon
- 2021 - new office in Madrid
- 2021 - open a new office in Naples (Italy)
- 2021 - 6th office opened in Catania (Italy)
- 2021 - 3rd office in Spain (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
- 2022 - open new office in Birmingham
Giambrone has further plans to expand its international footprint in other key global locations.