Our international approach
Our international model is client focused. Multiple firms, one team, one solution.
Our well established international offices in Europe, the USA and North Africa are able to provide both local and English law advice and are able to connect with other local advisers as well as collaborate with the firm’s wider resources in the network.
We work with market leading firms from around the world as a single united team.
We are able to connect international legal teams to meet our clients’ needs based upon a network of firms in most jurisdictions of the world. These preferred law firm relationships have been developed over time and are built on long experience of working together. We choose the right local partner firm for the matter at hand, whilst retaining full responsibility and guaranteeing our clients effortless access to outstanding legal services anywhere in the world.
Over many years, we have handpicked and worked with our preferred independent overseas law firm “best friends” within each country. Our “best friends” are chosen to fit with the areas of expertise typically required by our clients, as well as our values, approach to fees and client service standards.
Our approach is founded on three core principles:
- Clarity - seeing clients’ challenges in their full context requires a profound understanding of the relevant businesses, markets and jurisdictions. We believe this depth of understanding cannot be replicated, but it can be shared
- Flexibility - we build specific teams according to individual issues and requirements and increase effectiveness by putting the right minds in the right place at the right time. This flexibility gives our clients the highest quality advice possible
- Consistency - our advice is focused and consistent at all levels and fully aligned across all jurisdictions. This coherence offers our clients continuity, consistency and confidence
If you require further information or advice, please contact a member of our Client Services Team by:
- completing the on-line enquiry form here
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on +44 (0)20 7183 9482