Our real estate team handles the entire property life-cycle, from acquisition and development through to letting and disposal.
We can advise on office, retail, hotel and leisure, infrastructure and logistics, energy, or healthcare and care home projects.
Our work includes:
- The acquisition and disposal of transactions involving large property portfolios to discrete sales and purchases
- Supporting our clients through obtaining planning for and implementing developments, including construction and environmental matters
- Dealing with landlord and tenant matters from the creation and disposal of leasehold interests to ongoing management issues (acting for landlords, tenants and lenders)
- Advising on real estate finance and tax structures, advising owners, lenders, borrowers, equity investors, lead managers and others on all aspects of financing, secured lending and securitisation, including commercial mortgage-backed securities transactions
- Creating, administering and selling down all types of joint ventures and fund or other holding structures
- Assisting with lettings, asset management, and sale and leaseback arrangements
- Advising on construction contracts, ranging from major infrastructure provision and power and energy projects to inner city development and regeneration
- Discrete aspects of real estate disposal within restructuring and insolvency work, including enforcement of security
We take pride in our ability to bring wide-ranging technical skills to our clients.
If you require further information or assistance, please complete the on-line enquiry form here or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.