International/Overseas Property Lawyers UK Giambrone
Our multi-lingual international property team advise on all aspects of buying and selling property abroad.
At Giambrone & Partners, we have a dedicated team of lawyers who specialise in advising clients who wish to buy property overseas. Our lawyers assist with international issues arising from straightforward buying property abroad to handling the division of foreign assets in the aftermath of an international divorce.
Our international property team can assist with the purchase and sale of property throughout Europe, around the Mediterranean, as well as in the U.S.A and the Middle East. We can also advise on the associated tax and inheritance planning issues. In particular, our additional areas of expertise include Italian, French and Spanish inheritance laws together with tax advice, cross-border estate planning, wills and codicils, property transfers on divorce and obtaining an NIE number for Spain.
Our multi-lingual and multi-jurisdictional international property law capacity enables our international property lawyers to advise on a host of additional cross-border matters; our expertise, language skills and knowledge of local culture will ensure your transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
Our international property package includes the following standard benefits:
- a complete end-to-end conveyancing service, explaining legal documents and providing independent advice in plain English or your National language
- a thorough examination of contracts and/or other related legal documents, explaining their implications and advising on the best way to proceed
- a complete guide to cross-border inheritance law and the tax implications and the legal consequences of the transfer of estates
- tax planning including capital gains tax both in your home country and in the jurisdiction where the property is located
- practical advice on issues such as transfer of funds, third-party contracts, life and property insurance and obtaining Spanish ID (NIE) numbers or Italian codice fiscale
- drafting documents including certificates of law
- provision of expertise in dealing with foreign powers of attorney, and, in-house, a team of Italian lawyers, French avocats and Spanish abogados
Our reputation is based on quality and we are proud of the fact that a high proportion of clients return or recommend the firm.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with a wide variety of international property matters, you can arrange a discussion with our international property specialist.