Year Joined: 2015
Languages: Italian, French, Spanish and English
Office Executive Assistant
Monica has been worked for several years for different chained-brand hotels in Palermo as junior manager and other different positions.
She joined Giambrone and Partners law firm as a receptionist first and then as Client service executive.
As Office Executive Assistant, she performs a wide array of tasks to ensure the proper functioning of an office such as:
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching office staff of Naples and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our clients.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules, implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Preparing letters, presentations and other management-level reports
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
She speaks fluently Italian, English and French and she has a good knowledge of Spanish language.