Spanish Visa

Giambrone's expert immigration lawyers are highly experienced in dealing with a wide range of Spanish Visa applications our lawyers provide exemplary support and guidance to ensure that your application is compliant and that there are no omissions or errors that will result in rejection.

We assist with all types of visa applications addressing the individual circumstances and requirements of each applicant, 

Non-Lucrative Residency Visa

This visa can be requested by third-country nationals who wish to reside in Spain in retirement and do not engage in any work or professional activities. This is a popular option for individuals who own property in Spain, and wish to retire to Spain as well as non-working individuals who would like to reside in Spain longer than 90 days, enabling them to enjoy the entire summer months in Spain,

The first permit is for a period of one year, renewal applications following the first year are for a period of two years up until five years of residency when it is possible to apply for Permanent Residency. 

Renewals are easily undertaken directly in Spain and can also be converted into a working visa, if required, upon completion of the first-year validity, and upon completion of the renewal authorisation process.

Golden Visa

This visa Is the ideal option for investors and entrepreneurs who are prepared to make substantial investments in Spain including the purchase of real estate

The Golden Visa requires the acquisition of property in Spain with a value equal to or greater than €500,000 Euros per applicant that must be free of any financial encumbrances such as a mortgage Other types of investment include one million euros in company shares or stock of Spanish capital companies that undertake business activity, One million euros in investment funds, closed-end investment funds or venture capital funds constituted in Spain or one million euros in bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions. 

Highly Qualified Professional Law 14/2013:

This visa may be requested by third-country nationals who already have the benefit of the rights of free movement and residence. The visa and authorisation are valid for working and residing in Spain, including family members a highly qualified professional applicant who can be accompanied by their spouse or partner as well as dependent children under age the age of majority or older children who are economically dependent on the visa holder

Residency Permit with Work Permit Exemption (for more than 90 days)

This visa allows non-Spanish nationals to perform artistic, teaching, cultural, religious, or scientific activities. Evidence will be required to support the application by way of invitation or contract of employment offered by the intended employer.

Giambrone's highly regarded immigration team of Spanish lawyers (Abogados) can advise you with all aspects of citizenship applications should you wish to acquire Spanish nationality.