- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Business Transactions and Trade Law, Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington DC (USA)
- Degree in Law, at University “Federico II” of Napoli (IT) and Paris-Lodron Universität of Salzburg (A)
- Year Joined:
Vincenzo Senatore is senior associate based alternately in both the London and Milan office.
He is dually qualified, Avvocato and Solicitor. Vincenzo has wide experience of a variety of jurisdictions and frequently pleads before Italian courts of any jurisdiction including the Supreme Court of Cassation. Vincenzo has full rights of audience in Tribunals, Coroners' Courts, Magistrates' Courts, County Courts, the Family Court European Courts and the European Court of Human Rights.
Vincenzo graduated at the “Federico II” University in Naples, and after completing his studies as Erasmus student at the Paris-Lodron Universität of Salzburg. He went on to gain experience in a number of law firms including GSA with the strategic alliance of Kubas Kos Gałkowski, and as an associate at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP & Bryan Cave LLP. Immediately prior to joining Giambrone he worked in the USA where he specialised in intellectual property related to human embryonic stem cells at the prestigious University of Stanford (CA). During that time, he passed the first test (MPRE) to become a California attorney, he then passed the test to become Notary Public for the State of California. He spent his spare time to provide pro-bono activities on behalf of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (Palo Alto office).
In the News
He is also the author of many publications on prestigious international peer-review and he has published as first author on the world’s leading multidisciplinary science journal Nature Biotech. Vincenzo is in demand as a speaker at seminars and conferences, one of which can be viewed here
Recently he provided an opinion to a BBC journalist regarding a case involving a British citizen (former RAF pilot) who died in mysterious circumstances at the Lake of Como. Vincenzo is assisting his family in the ongoing criminal case
Articles and Publications
- Financial Consumers and Applicable Remedies: A European and Italian Framework. Publication date Jun 23, 2018 - Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018 In Chen TJ. (eds) An International Comparison of Financial Consumer Protection
- Financial Consumers and Applicable Provisions: A European and Italian Perspective. Publication date Apr 30, 2017 - International Review of Financial Consumers (Volume 2 (1)
- Commuting Accidents and Workers’ Compensation in Italy and in China - Policy Implications for Korea. Publication date: Dec 12, 2015 - Korean Social Security Studies, published by the Korean Social Security Association
- Patenting parthenotes in the US and Europe: The real nature of a parthenote determines its ultimate value. Publication date: Dec 9, 2015 - Nature Biotechnology
- Europe's Landmark Decisions on Stem Cells: For Inventors, Hope or Mere Illusions? A Guide for Overseas Inventors, Entrepreneurs, and IP Professionals. Publication date: July 15, 2015 - American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal 43-2 (The George Washington University Law School)
- Policy Design to introduce the commuting claims into statutory workers compensation in Korea. Publication date: January 28, 2015 - Korean Ministry of Employment and Labor