Maintaining efficient and well-organised HR functions can challenge most businesses. Management can have valuable time taken away from their daily work in dealing with day-to-day HR issues. It can be demanding for companies to stay on top of the ever-changing employment legislation, in addition to making modifications to their policies, procedures and documentation to remain compliant with the law. Our specialist employment lawyers . offer HR consultancy advice to clients and can guide them through the various issues that arise.
HR consultancy for employers – how we can help
We can assist with all areas of HR, including:
- The process for recruitment and selection of candidates to ensure that they comply with all aspects of the law.
- Employment contracts and relevant checks (for example, the right to work).
- Reviewing and advising on employee handbooks and HR policies and procedures.
- Advising on HR issues relating to discipline in the workplace, equal pay disputes ., settlement agreements ., grievances, discrimination ., harassment, victimisation, maternity and pregnancy, absence management, dismissals, redundancy . and restructures.
- Appraisals and performance management advice, including dealing with poor performance, pay progression and appeals.
- Assisting with issues surrounding capability and reviewing performance, as well as drafting plans to improve performance.
- Assisting and conducting exit interviews.
- Supporting and representing businesses throughout any TUPE . transfer process.
Contact our HR Specialist Lawyers in the UK
Our employment lawyers . can advise and guide employers on all aspects of HR. We offer clients a wide range of advice to help achieve the objectives and needs of their business. Our expertise means we can assist clients with managing all their HR issues as efficiently as possible. To find out more about how we can help you, please complete the online enquiry form or email us at email@example.com.