French Personal Injury Solicitors
At Giambrone we are experienced in handling personal injury claims in France for clients such as students, tourists, expatriate workers or foreign citizens.
Aside from our law firm in France, we operate throughout many other countries.
Personal injuries could be caused by:
- Car or road traffic accidents .
- Negligence during hospital or medical treatments.
- Sport or holiday accidents
- An accident in a private or public place.
- An accident at work.
We can assist you in a wide range of injuries such as :
- Amputation, broken bones, deadly accidents.
- Burns and scarring injuries,
- Chronic pain and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- Psychological injuries such as PTSD and depression.
- Brain injuries.
- Spinal and back injuries.
- Nerve damage.
Our personal injury department strives to make your claims process as easy and stress-free as possible for you, while also ensuring that you receive the necessary care, early recovery, and damages and full compensation.
It can be life-changing if you have sustained a serious injury. You could be paralysed and unable to function, and you could be concerned about your financial condition.
How We Can Help You
If the case goes to trial, we will advise you on the best option and begin talks with the opposing party to achieve the best possible settlement. We are aware of the techniques used by insurance firms to minimise losses. Our French lawyers apply their legal expertise and skills to achieve the best possible outcome for you under French law.
Medical experience is often helpful, if not needed, in the case of serious injuries. We will help you find the right doctors. In every situation, the lawyer will still be there to help you with medical issues so you do not feel alone.
We will assist you and your family in navigating this procedure. In what can be extremely difficult circumstances, our law firm provides support and guidance.
The Claims Process
- Schedule a no-cost initial consultation. We'll ask you about the situation, the accident, and how we can assist you.
- Speak with the at-fault party's insurers to see if they can agree to cover early recovery and if they will admit responsibility.
- Request an early transitional payment to alleviate any financial stress and to cover medical and recovery costs as well as other expenses while the claim is being processed.
- If they refuse to take responsibility, we will collect proof to show their guilt. Independent medical specialist testimony, witnesses that can testify to the amount of assistance you required after the accident, and anything else that can support your argument will be required to support your claim for damages.
- If your claim is successful, we will fight to ensure that you receive the money you are entitled to.
If you require further information or advice from our team of specialist lawyers, please contact our Client Relations Team by: