Aerospace and Defense
Giambrone’s lawyers have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry.
We also advise on all aspects of defence projects across land, sea and air. Our global team can offer significant experience in all the areas of aviation legal practice: aviation liabilities, air transport regulation and fleet procurement, and aviation finance, as well as all relevant areas of commercial and corporate related to the industry sector.
Including assisting with:
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers
- Trade associations
- Aviation insurers and brokers
- Acting in insurance and re-insurance disputes
- Advising on insurance provisions in specific commercial arrangements.
- Passenger and third-party claims for major losses
- Cargo claims
- Aircraft hull claims
- Fleet procurement
- Product liability claims
- Air accidents and air accident investigations
- Coroners’ inquests
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Joint venture agreements
- construction and sustainment of defence facilities
- management and maintenance of the defence estate and accommodation;
- M & A transactions
- Disputes involving defence contractors.