Holiday Accident Compensation Claims are our specialist field
If you or a member of your family has been involved in an accident on holiday or suffered an illness while abroad, contact us for advice from our leading team of international personal injury lawyers as you could be entitled to claim compensation for your injury.
Following an accident abroad which was not your fault, you may be able to pursue a civil claim for compensation. The rules governing accident claims can be different in other countries, if you decide to make a claim you will need the assistance of international personal injury lawyers who understand the complex issues of multiple jurisdictions and also understand the culture and speak the language of the country in which you were injured.
Giambrone's specialist lawyers routinely act for clients who have suffered an accident abroad and can assist you with your claim and all the critical issues that surround it, such as Local Standards Reports and Quantum Reports. limitation and the critical issue of applicable local standards.
At Giambrone, our holiday accident claims experts can bring you the peace of mind that your holiday accident claim is in safe hands.
We regularly act for clients who have been injured on holiday in accidents such as:
- swimming pool accidents
- balcony fall accidents
- skiing accidents
- coach crashes and road traffic accidents abroad
- burns and fatal accidents
- cruise ship slip and trip accidents
- aircraft accidents
We have helped a considerable number of clients to claim thousands of pounds in compensation after suffering anything from food poisoning from foreign hotels to serious head and spinal injuries whilst skiing abroad or in road accidents overseas. We have also successfully represented the families of those who have lost their lives while abroad. In some cases, we accept claims on a "no win no fee" basis meaning you do not have to worry about the cost of pursuing your holiday accident claim.
- €870,000 compensation for a multiple fracture skiing holiday in the Italian Alps
- €2 million compensation for a catastrophic head injury whilst skiing
- €135,000 compensation for a broken hip and other injuries after an accident on holiday in Sardinia
- €79,000 awarded for injuries at a hotel in Amalfi coast
- €18,000 for package holiday accident claim for Spanish holiday fall
- €300,000 compensation awarded for holiday accident on board a Costa Crociere cruise ship
If you think you have a case, or require further assistance with your holiday accident claim or any other personal injury claims, why not call our helpline on +44 (0)207 183 9482, alternatively complete the brief holiday claim form or send us an email at: email@example.com.
Been involved in a car accident in Italy?
Find out the procedure to make a claim here
Across the web: