Regulatory & Compliance Advice
Businesses are facing increasing levels of complicated legislation in relation to regulatory and legal issues, which can result in both criminal and civil liability. These areas of law are constantly evolving and there is rising pressure on organisations to ensure compliance with regulators' rules and regulations.
Our specialist regulatory lawyers can advise clients on the particular issues in these areas and ensure that all policies and procedures are fully compliant with the relevant professional and industry regulations. Contact us today to speak to a member of the team and find out how we can help ..
Our team offer a full range of assistance to clients needing help in these areas, including:
- Explaining which regulations affect their particular business
- Determining if any employees or services provided by the business are regulated
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are compliant with the relevant regulations
- Enabling clients to report the correct information to the relevant regulator
- Performing a thorough inspection of the business to determine any compliance issues
- Acquiring the necessary authorisation for any regulated activities
- Helping clients comply correctly with information requests
- Assisting clients that are being interviewed by their regulator
- Checking all contracts are fully compliant
Our specialist lawyers provide clients with clear and precise advice that is easily understandable on all regulatory and compliance issues, and this will be tailored to their specific needs and circumstances. We can also assist clients facing investigations and can support and represent them throughout the whole process.
With offices in the UK, Spain, Germany, Italy and Tunisia, we understand the implications of cross-border matters and can provide help to clients across various jurisdictions. We are here to advise you on these unique issues.
Contact our Specialist Regulatory and Compliance Lawyers in the UK
Our specialist legal team can assist clients with a whole range of issues that can arise from regulatory and compliance matters. We have extensive knowledge and experience of regulations that apply on both a local as well as multinational level.
We help our clients to minimise the various risks that can arise from regulatory enforcement, both legal and reputational. If you require further information or assistance, please complete the online enquiry form or email us at email@example.com.