Corporate Secretarial Services
It is vitally important for all businesses to comply with relevant statutory obligations and legislation. This can be incredibly time-consuming but also carries large risks if a business does not correctly comply with the relevant obligations. These can include a company being struck off or directors being disqualified or fined.
Our expert company lawyers offer a comprehensive corporate secretarial service which enables us to provide the best possible support to meet the specific needs and requirement of our clients. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area and can ensure that your business complies with the law. Our specialist team can assist clients on all issues of company administration, from forming companies to maintaining the company books on a regular basis.
Our company secretarial services
There are numerous tasks that we can take on as part of our corporate secretarial service, including:
- Setting up new companies and dealing with all legal and administrative issues.
- Registering branches of foreign companies in another jurisdiction.
- Keeping company records up to date and correctly recorded.
- Compiling and maintaining documents and dealing with annual filings such as those for Companies House.
- Updating changes to shareholders and directors as well as statutory registers.
- Ensure fast electronic filing with Companies House and dealing with all communications.
- Acting as a client’s company secretary.
- Assist with AGMs to ensure good practice and a smooth meeting. We can help clients prepare notices and agendas, assisting with minute taking and overseeing voting and ensuring all paperwork is distributed correctly afterwards.
- Provide our clients with a registered office service and forwarding on communications. We can also provide a service address for directors that do not wish to give their home address.
- Audit company records to ensure compliance both on an ongoing basis but also in relation to specific issues, for example, where a business has been sold or merged.
Contact our Corporate and Commercial Lawyers in the UK
At Giambrone, our specialist lawyers can provide our clients with a fully comprehensive company secretarial service. We can assist businesses that are both large and small and, from our offices in the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain and Tunisia, we are well placed to deal with any cross-border issues that arise. If you require further information or assistance, please complete the online enquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.