Construction, Engineering and Projects
Giambrone’s lawyers have a broad, deep knowledge of complex construction and infrastructure matters.
Our team is driven to resolve issues quickly and listen to the commercial, strategic and legal challenges that a business can face. We work closely with clients in the construction process such us multinational contractors, architects, engineers, material suppliers, equipment providers and project managers.
Giambrone uses a practical approach in advising cutting edge solutions for all the type of businesses on all aspects of construction strategy, project-related legal risk management, insurance issues and procurement options.
Our Construction and Engineering legal team works together on multi-disciplinary matters to provide full legal support from proposal and contract-drafting phases through to dispute advice, resolution, and enforcement resolving by negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation diverse types of construction matters.
We advise from the beginning to the end of the construction and engineering cycle - project including:
- agreements for the supply, installation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical plant
- building contracts and professional team appointments
- compliance issues (including environmental and employment issues)
- construction works, including office, retail, and warehousing development, demolition, new build, refurbishment, and 'fit-out' work.
- development and framework agreements
- due-diligence audits for funders
- letters of intent, guarantees, bonds and reliance letters
- procurement and project structure issues.