Tunisian Corporate Solicitors
Our corporate lawyers will help you grow, develop and achieve your commercial and strategic objectives.
We assist at every stage of a business’ life cycle from formation, expansion by acquisition, strategic alliances such as joint ventures, capital raising and ultimately a sale or other exit event. Through building long-term relationships with you and your stakeholders we get to understand the sectors in which you operate and what really matters to you. Our clients rate us highly for being responsive, user-friendly and practical. Working with specialist teams across a range of legal disciplines we provide concrete advice that’s tailored to your specific requirements and budget. As one of the most active teams of corporate lawyers in the UK we have the experience, resources and expertise to deliver your legal needs punctually and painlessly.
What Corporate Services Do We Provide?
- Our corporate lawyers can help you with
- Sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- Business formations
- Funding including private equity and venture capital
- Management buyouts
- Public company mergers and acquisitions
- Stock exchange listings and fund raisings
- Joint ventures and other strategic partnerships
- Corporate reorganisations
- Corporate governance
- Company secretarial services.
Who Do We Help?
We work with and advise companies, businesses and individuals based in Tunisia and overseas including:
- Tunisia and international corporates
- Business owners and company shareholders
- Private equity and venture capital providers
- Those looking for private equity investment
- Public market brokers and sponsors
- Professional services organisations, banks and other financial services businesses.
Why Giambrone’s Corporate Lawyers?
As your lawyers, we will:
- Handle your matters responsively, efficiently and commercially to ensure that you successfully achieve your objectives
- Keep you regularly updated of the progress of your case and communicate in a plain, jargon free way
- Provide proper advice rather than give you a range of options and expect you to know which one to pursue
- Give you accurate and transparent pricing for our work so you can manage your budget
- Build meaningful long-term relationships with you and your team so that we become your “go to” trusted adviser
If you require further information or advice from our team of specialist lawyers, please contact a member of our Client Relations Team by: